Sunday, July 23, 2017

Country Living ~ Paint with stamp pads and an Aqua Painter

Hi Everyone. Today I want to share some cards I made with the Country Living stamp set. I was inspired to use this set because it was my brother in laws birthday, and he is an avid guitar player and so this set is perfect for him.







I used Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, and Early Espresso Ink.  I stamped the guitar on watercolor paper with Basic Black Archival ink, then used my Aqua Painters to color it in.
The Happy Birthday is from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set.
The background paper is the new Wood Textures designer series paper. I love that paper!

While I had the stamp set out I thought I would make a couple more and I made this softer version.  Here I embossed a piece of Soft Sky cardstock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing folder and used a sponge and some Early Espresso ink to add some texture to the background.









I added some splatter to the background to soften up the images.













I made a video to show how I watercolored the guitars with my Aqua Painters.
Here is a supply list for these cards.



Product List














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!